The Outback Getaway
Time & Location
About the Event
About the Tour:
Explore the Midwest with this highly engaging and adventurous 3 day tour. Stay at a working cattle station in the Midwest region of Western Australia, explore the night sky using a telescope, explore fields of everlastings and and world-famous wreath flowers, and visit Australia's second largest monolith, significant to the local Indigenous, which features paintings dating back to the 17th Century. This tour covers over 1000kms, a great way to see the region with your partner, or family. It's camping made easy!
- Pick-up and Drop-Off Service from your home (locals) or accomodation (visitors).
- Self-Contained Accomodation included.
- All meals included.
- Full Guided Tour with explanation and history of the sites.
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate.
- Sun-cream available.
- Bottled Water.
- Air-conditioned transport.
- Discounts available for Pensioners, 6530 locals, and AHPRA registered members. Please provide details in the booking form.
Midwest Adventure Tours specialise in small, private and intimate tours, with flexibility of providing to larger groups upon request. We are an accredited & sustainable tourism business, with passionate guides leading our wide range of tours.